Date(s) - 02/23/2017
The Private School Safety Summit brings together school leaders and their team of emergency planning/safety personnel to meet with professionals immersed in proven systems for community and campus safety preparation. The reality is that an emergency can take far too many forms to have school staff working on the preparation of prescribed protocols. Your jobs are focused on the immense work of educating children, so WFIS will help schools gain high-quality training services in this collaborative setting to save you time & resources, while preventing unnecessary pitfalls.
5 Clock Hours will be available to individuals who complete the full day of sessions, FREE of charge for WFIS members, through our partner My24/7ed.com.
WFIS Safety Summit all-day training will provide sessions on:
- What a Safety Plan Is & Isn’t
- Mapping and Communication: Solving the BIG Issues
- Teaching Personal Preparedness to Your School Community
- Incident Command Planning
- Staying Current with Best Practices & Legal Requirements
- Preventing Sexual Misconduct Incidents
- Preventing Unwanted Visitors on Campus
- Suicide Prevention Training
- Growing A Strong Reunification Process
Participating schools can get feedback on their existing emergency plans from experts during this Safety Summit. Learn ways schools can build relations with local law enforcement & emergency personnel.
Space is limited, so reserve your teams places well in advance. If you have any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
FREE parking available, but carpooling is recommended.
Bookings are closed for this event.