Date(s) - 02/23/2017
The WFIS Safety Summit brings together private school leaders and their team of emergency planning/safety personnel to meet with professionals immersed in proven systems for community and campus safety preparation. Attendees will gain high-quality training services in a collaborative setting, be introduced to time saving resources, and leave with a clear understanding of best practices for their school community.
Clock hours will be available FREE of charge for WFIS members, through our partnership with My24/7ed.com
WFIS Safety Summit all-day training will provide sessions on:
- What a Safety Plan Is & Isn’t
- Mapping and Communication: Solving the BIG Issues
- Incident Command Planning
- Staying Current with Best Practices & Legal Requirements
- Preventing Sexual Misconduct Incidents
- Teaching Personal Preparedness to Your School Community
- Preventing Unwanted Visitors on Campus
- Suicide Prevention Training
- Growing A Strong Reunification Process
Event Sponsors will be introduced to attendees in the morning, have a table to present goods and services, and have a sheet included in the take-away binder which houses presentation hand-outs, emergency lists and resources. Am coffee and lunch included.
Space is limited. Please register below or contact Sharon Ricci email@example.com with questions.
Bookings are closed for this event.