Website Soundview School
Soundview is a small independent school for Early Childhood through Grade 8 students. We offer our students the International Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Years and Middle Years programs, which includes an exceptional visual arts and music program, and a talented and creative team of teachers.
The Spanish teaching position is an exciting instructional opportunity to work with students of all ages and to continue working with the entire teaching team on the growth of our Language Acquisition program.
The position is potentially part or full-time, depending on a candidate’s other qualifications and the corresponding needs of our program.
Basic Duties of All Teachers Include:
- IB Unit planning, instruction, and assessment.
- Collaborative planning with teaching teams.
- Various supervisory duties.
- Ongoing program review and revision.
- Full participation in the life of the school and students, including outdoor trips and evening events.
- BA or BS from an accredited college or university.
- Classroom experience and/or teaching certificate preferred.
- IB and independent school experience preferred.
- Expertise in other subject areas a plus.
- Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications, and benchmarked with peer schools.
- Benefits package: medical, dental, vision, retirement.
- Retirement matching program.
- Small school environment.
- International Baccalaureate and other professional development.
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. A 20-30 minute teaching video is recommended.
Soundview School does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender, religious affiliation, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by the law.