For-profit institutions had ample warning but Thursday’s decision by the Education Department still sent waves across the country resulting in panic, law suits and a new degree of suffering for students at for-profit schools. As WFIS continues to work on maintaining accreditation integrity for the private and independent K-!2 students of WA state, what lessons can be learned? Are there parallels to be drawn with the expansive list of nationally recognized institutional accreditors and our own region’s diverse group?
- Is Artificial Intelligence the Future of Education?
- Barriers to inclusivity often woven into school support structure
- Teachers in math and science leaving for higher-paying private sector jobs
- Student alert: get a FREE year of college credit with your mobile phone
- Ask Nancy: September 2017 Setting up a Healthy Classroom