For-profit institutions had ample warning but Thursday’s decision by the Education Department still sent waves across the country resulting in panic, law suits and a new degree of suffering for students at for-profit schools. As WFIS continues to work on maintaining accreditation integrity for the private and independent K-!2 students of WA state, what lessons can be learned? Are there parallels to be drawn with the expansive list of nationally recognized institutional accreditors and our own region’s diverse group?
- Sr Sharon Park, WSCC executive director, retires…sort of
- ESSA Implementation and the Office of Non-Public Education (ONPE)
- Ask Nancy: December 2017 Lead Testing in Water for Schools
- Early Learning Rules Negotiations Update November 2017
- Research links one form of social withdrawal, called “unsociability,” with creativity.