WFIS Partners and Sponsors
WFIS administers programs to provide services to private and independent educators on behalf of the organizations listed. These caring companies collaborate with us to find innovative ways to help private and independent educators reach their full potential. WFIS Partners have a strategic alliance with WFIS, partnering to support our organizations’ long-term priorities. WFIS Sponsors underwrite specific events or programs, either on an annual schedule or for a defined window of time.
Professional development designed for your individual needs, result in a product you’ll actually use! My24/7 provides flexible online courses that can be accessed anytime, anywhere – on your desktop, mobile, tablet or phone. And My24/7is affordable: you can earn your salary increase now and pay later with their deferred, no interest payment plans.
At Bell-Anderson Insurance, we offer comprehensive coverage solutions for private and independent schools. The benefits of our school insurance program include coverage for:
- Abuse & Corporal Punishment
- Directors’ & Officers’ Liability
- Catastrophic Accidental Medical
- Student accident and basic health
- Tuition Refund
- Umbrella Liability
The number 1 choice for schools to manage billing and payments.
Smart understands that families are the core customer of your school. That’s why we provide more payment plans and choices for your parents. Smart makes it easy for families to pay. When paying for school is friendly and easy, your school will sustain and grow.
Access to enrollment and payment data is critical to making smart business decisions. We put powerful data at your fingertips in our dashboards and reports. We can customize information you want on reports you will use.
Inspirus Credit Union
We are proud to support schools and educational programs that advance the lives of students throughout Washington State. By using our financial services, you are furthering our mission to make a difference in education. Plus you’ll enjoy more free services, lower loan rates, and better returns on deposits than most big banks.
- Accounts – checking, savings, retirement, certificates
- Loans & Credit – auto, home, recreational vehicles, and Visa® rewards credit card
- Services – nationwide surcharge-free ATMs, shared branching at over 5,000 locations, convenient digital banking, and 24/7 call center
- Education and Resources – online financial education for money management including youth programs, credit review, and housing guidance
Federally Insured by NCUA.
PEMCO is proud to support private school educators and has been a long-time partner of WFIS. In addition to supporting professional development and staff meetings, PEMCO also recognizes educators through award programs like Teacher of the Year and Golden Apple Moments. PEMCO offers home, auto, renters, umbrella and boat insurance and even has a special discount for school employees! We’re here for you.
- A teacher founded PEMCO in 1949 and we have been serving educators ever since.
- As a school employee you will get special discounts on your auto and home insurance.
- PEMCO customer service means you’ll feel valued, cared for, and respected.
- Fast, fair claims service.
- Your premium payments support the local economy, because the Northwest is the only market we serve.
- You, the policy holder, own our company. Not stock holders on Wall Street.