DOH Testing in Schools website has replaced Learn to Return.
For the 2023-2024 school year:
- Schools that were part of Learn to Return last year will have access to ordering free testing supplies through the DOH ordering portal.
- Supplies will include over-the-counter (OTC), point-of-care (POC) rapid antigen, and BD “Triplex” for COVID-19 and flu tests while supplies last.
- Only schools with an RN and active MTS license can provide on-site testing, but all schools can distribute OTC tests.
- All tests must be within the printed expiration date or FDA-approved expiration extension date to be used for school testing.
- Review test types and FDA expiration extensions HERE.
- Send supply ordering questions to COVIDtestingsupport@doh.wa.gov
- Schools can still reach out to their Educational Service District Coordinators for help answering questions about school testing: