Free for certificated public and private school educators, the Spring Master’s Financial Education Training for educators teaching grades 6-12 is a fun and informative advanced-level professional development opportunity:
- Participants will receive materials (at no charge) which can be incorporated into classrooms to prepare students and potentially their families with vital skills for life.
- Participants will hear from financial education experts, mentor educators, and Federal Reserve of San Francisco, OSPI, and FDIC partners, with a Keynote presentation from Washington State Treasure Mike Pellicciotti.
Clock Hours will be provided for educators attending at least 1 hour of training. Attend both days and receive a complimentary thumb drive of Financial Fitness For Life materials valued at $169 and clock hours.
FEPPP is also pleased to offer, at no cost to participants:
- Sub reimbursements for March 31 for educators attending both days
- Lodging for those who will be traveling more than 50 miles
- Mileage reimbursements
- Catered lunches for both training days