Website Bel-Red Bilingual Academy
Bel-Red Bilingual Academy is a certified and accredited by WA Educational Board, and DEL, which is located at 15061 Bel-Red Road Bellevue WA 98007
Junior K teacher starting on 9/1/2021
Teacher responsibilities include planning, implementing and assessing developmentally appropriate programming for children age around 4 – 5 years old. Observation and written documentation of children’s skills and growth, parent conferencing, environmental planning and general program oversight. Teachers will supervise assistant teachers and provide written programming plans to ensure success for both children and staff.
Qualifications for a teacher
* Speak English at an idiomatic level
* Prefer degree in Early Child Education.
* Or some credits in Early Child Education
* Early child care experience required
* Meet the requirements of WAC
* Successfully complete a criminal history check
* Strong knowledge and ability to work with young children in a caring manner; to meet social/emotional needs of young children; to develop partnerships with parents and peers; excellent verbal and written communication skills; good problem solving skills and excellent satisfaction for a team work.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com