Website Bellarmine Preparatory School
Bellarmine Preparatory School
Opening for the 2022-2023 School Year
Bellarmine is a Catholic Jesuit college preparatory secondary school with an enrollment of 890 students in grades 9-12. The successful candidate for this position will demonstrate a commitment to work with a talented and motivated student population and faculty utilizing a 1-1 iPad program. Bellarmine fosters amongst its governing board members, administrators, faculty members, staff persons, and students a commitment to embrace and celebrate the diversity of the school’s family and the broader community. Our school has made a strong commitment to promoting diversity of our faculty. We encourage persons of all backgrounds to apply.
Bellarmine is currently seeking a Spanish Teacher for a full–time position for the upcoming academic year. The ideal candidate will have experience/passion for teaching Spanish at the high school level, preferably with experience and appreciation for the Jesuit model of education.
● Full time
● Minimum BA degree in subject area
● High School Teaching experience preferred
● Ability to teach various Spanish courses and age levels
● Understanding of educational theory and practice
● Ability to teach a full range of courses offered by the department
● Ability to use current learning management technology
● Commitment to working with a diverse student body
● Excellent communication skills and a commitment to collaboration
Closing date: July 29, 2022
Salary is based on level of education and years of experience Full benefits included
Please send a cover letter, resume, and Bellarmine Teacher Application to: Jessica Achziger, Executive Assistant to the Principal at email@example.com
● Applications will be reviewed in the order they are received.
● Bellarmine Teacher Applications are available to download at www.bellarmineprep.org
To apply for this job please visit bellarmineprep.org.