Website Montessori Children's House
Nurture AND Nature
Welcome to MCH! Where Children and Adults Are Nurtured
We’d love to learn more about you if…
- You are excited to help create a warm nurturing, prepared educational environment for children ages 6 weeks to 3 years old.
- You are ready to explore a career as a Montessori educator in an authentic accredited Montessori program, serving infants through middle school.
- You aspire to be a part of a professional staff that values individuality, collaboration, inclusivity and creativity.
- You are dedicated to life-long learning and eager to work for an organization that is too.
- You would enjoy working immersed in nature on a 5-acre campus which includes gardens, farm animals and protected wetlands.
In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic MCH is…
- Requiring all employees to be vaccinated.
- Following enhanced health and safety protocols, including mask-wearing, physical distancing, and extra cleaning.
- Encouraging our classrooms to spend as much time outside as possible, engaging with our natural environments for lessons and free time.
MCH offers competitive compensation, insurance, a retirement plan, generous paid time off and professional development funding, and child tuition discounts.
Montessori Children’s House
Nurture AND Nature; developing your child’s individual passions and strengths.
Because today’s child is tomorrow’s future.
“I love being surrounded by a supportive team and a beautiful environment.”
“I really like the atmosphere here; natural settings and people always willing to help.”
Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. More information can be found at www.mchkids.com/job-opportunities. No phone calls, please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com