Website Northshore Christian Academy
2019 National Blue Ribbon School
Northshore Christian Academy is searching for a dynamic leader for the Kindergarten – 2nd Grade Division of our 2019 National Blue Ribbon School. NCA offers a superior Christ-centered education academically, spiritually, and socially in a structured, positive, and relational environment.
· Collaborates with the Academy leadership team and supports the other divisional programs.
· Communicates effectively.
· Mentors and leads the K – 2nd Grade teaching staff.
· Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
· Leads the curriculum and instructional program, implementing best practices to maximize student growth and achievement.
· Develops and leads the Christian education program which includes Bible classes, chapel program, discipleship, and community service.
· Knowledgeable in instructional strategies, academic standards, 21st century educational skills, professional learning communities, STEM education, and social/emotional learning.
Educational and Experience Requirements
· Master’s Degree in Educational Administration or equivalent
· Washington State Principal Certification or equivalent
· ACSI Principal Certification or equivalent
· Previous experience in educational management preferred.
To apply for this job please visit www.nca.school.