Website Northshore Christian Church and Academy
Christian-based education with award-winning academics
To serve as the Middle School Principal over the 6th-8th grades in a Christ-centered school that offers a superior education academically, spiritually, and socially in a structured, positive, and relational environment.
- Essential Functions
Oversee the Middle School program of Northshore Christian Academy
- Mentor and provide leadership to the Middle School teaching staff of NCA
- Oversee and expand the Middle School program that includes spiritual, academic, social, emotional, and physical development of the students
- Facilitate, develop, and expand an on-going curriculum and instructional resource program
- Provide leadership to the Middle School program that aligns with student learning outcomes
- Lead the counseling/discipleship program that meets the goals of the NCA program
- Lead the math and science program that meets the goals of being a leader in STEM education for the Middle School
- Demonstrates fiscal and financial responsibility in ministry area
- Fulfills any supervisory roles and supports the school as directed by the Superintendent
- Provide a nurturing and mentorship environment for Middle School students, and capacity to counsel and mentor Middle School students
- Oversee athletic program director and middle school office staff
- Principal is involved in weekly church attendance at Northshore Christian Church.
- Acknowledges Jesus Christ as his/her Savior and Lord; and demonstrates this through regular church attendance, discipleship, prayer, and Bible study.
- Seeks to be a role model in speech, actions, and attitude, and daily walk with Jesus Christ.
- Is growing and walking with Christ through spending quality time in prayer, study, and memorization of God’s Word.
- Leads a life of Godly example and can disciple others.
- Follows the Matthew 18 principle with students, parents, administration, and staff.
- Shows support for the role of parents as primarily responsible before God for their child’s education and assists them in the task.
- Encourages students to accept God’s gift of salvation and to grow in their faith.
- Provides spiritual leadership to the middle school program that includes the oversight of chapel and spiritual development initiatives.
- A servant leader who is committed to Jesus Christ in all aspects of life.
- Subscribe to Northshore Christian Church’s Statement of Faith
- Oversee the Middle School discipleship program
To apply for this job please visit nca.school.