Website Northwest Christian Academy
NCS offers an education from preschool through 12th grade.
Northwest Christian Academy is now accepting applications for Elementary and Junior High teachers for the 2023-24 school year. Please submit a cover letter, resume, the NCS Faculty application form, including the reference form.
Northwest Christian Academy part of Northwest Christian Schools of Lacey offers Kindergarten – 8th grade on a beautiful 14-acre campus. NCS is the only Christian school in Thurston County offering education from preschool through 12th grade – all on one campus. Our three schools are:
- Northwest Christian Preschool: Preschool – Pre-K
- Northwest Christian Academy: Kindergarten – 8th grade
- Northwest Christian High School: 9th – 12th grade
The mission of Northwest Christian Schools is to provide a Christ-centered environment with a superior education that prepares students to have a positive impact in our world for Him. Our goal at NCA is to help students learn and grow academically, spiritually, socially, emotionally, and physically in ways which are consistent with our Mission Statement.
- BA or MA in education (BA degree or higher may be substituted for experience)
- Christian faith in Jesus Christ
- WA State Teacher Certificate (other state certifications accepted)
- 2-3 years of successful teaching experience
- Teaching experience in a private Christian school environment
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Salary: $32,000 – $60,000
Job Type: Full time
Benefits: NCS Student Tuition Discount
HOW TO APPLY
Email the following items to the NCA Principal, Ann Bell
- Completed application can be accessed at EMPLOYMENT – Northwest Christian Schools of Lacey (ncslacey.org)
- Letter of interest
- Two Letters of recommendation (one must be from a previous/current supervisor)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org