Website Northwest Christian Schools
Preparing minds and transforming hearts.
Northwest Christian Schools is seeking a lower school principal to lead academic, spiritual, and social activities for a thriving learning community beginning Fall 2021. Minimum of 3-5 years of administrative and teaching experience at elementary and/or middle school level is required. Master’s degree in education or related field and principal certificate or administrative license preferred. Salary commensurate with experience. Characteristics of an ideal candidate include:
- A personal relationship with Jesus Christ demonstrated through a lifestyle of faith & character.
- A lifelong learner who seeks innovative and creative ways to help children learn and grow academically & spiritually.
- A humble, compassionate, and proven leader who seeks to serve those they lead.
- A student-focused perspective.
- An excellent communicator.
- A creative problem-solver.
- A leader who creates an environment of trust and support.
- A data-driven decision maker.
- A practitioner of a growth mindset who models and leads a process of perpetual improvement.
For additional information or to apply, please submit resume and cover letter to Lindsey Friedly, HR Coordinator. Applications will be reviewed beginning April 9th with interviews shortly following.
If you have any question, please reach out to Lindsey Friedly, HR Coordinator.
To apply for this job please visit nwcs.org.