Website Woodinville Montessori School
Learn. Grow. Become.
Woodinville Montessori School seeks an enthusiastic Kitchen Coordinator to join our Program team in late August of 2021. The Kitchen Coordinator works closely with the Toddler & Early Childhood Program Director and Woodinville Campus Supervisor and is responsible to oversee the culinary aspects of school, special event programs, hospitality for school related events and laundry.
Woodinville Montessori School is fully accredited through 12th grade by NWAIS. Woodinville Montessori School is accredited by AMS for students aged 18 months to 17 years, and approved by Washington State through 12th grade.
Founded in 1983, Woodinville Montessori School is a diverse community of lifelong learners dedicated to the optimal intellectual, emotional, social, physical, ethical and spiritual development of each child using Montessori And contemporary methods. Our community exists to nurture creative, conscientious and productive individuals committed to caring for themselves, one another and he environment in an ever-changing, global society.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a detailed observer, creative thinker and collaborative teammate with a strong interest in nutrition and culinary arts along with a love for learning and children
- Possess managerial and food service experience
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative and work successfully in a collaborative team relationship
- Work with children in a warm, patient, calm, respectful, and confident manner
- Display excellent oral and written communication skills
This is a full time, academic year hourly non-exempt position. Salary, starting at $16.00/hour, is dependent on education, training and experience.
- View the job description and additional instructions from our website, www.woodinvillemontessori.org
- Please submit a cover letter, resume, and a completed employment application by mail or email.
Woodinville Montessori School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality, religion, gender, sexual identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, national or ethnic origin, or other legally protected status in admission of otherwise qualified students, or in providing access to the rights, privileges, programs, or activities generally available to all students and their families, including educational policies, tuition assistance, and other school administered programs. Similarly, it does not discriminate in its hiring or employment practices.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org