Website Woodinville Montessori School
Learn. Grow. Become.
Woodinville Montessori School seeks a warm, welcoming Registrar-Reception Assistant to join our Bothell campus in June of 2021. The Registrar-Reception Assistant works closely with the Registrar-Reception Assistant at the Woodinville campus as well as the Advancement Team. This position is responsible for maintaining student records and supporting daily activities at the Bothell campus.
INTRODUCTION TO WMS
Woodinville Montessori School is fully accredited through 12th grade by NWAIS. Woodinville Montessori School is accredited by AMS for students aged 18 months to 17 years, and approved by Washington State through 12th grade.
Founded in 1983, Woodinville Montessori School is a diverse community of lifelong learners dedicated to the optimal intellectual, emotional, social, physical, ethical and spiritual development of each child using Montessori And contemporary methods. Our community exists to nurture creative, conscientious and productive individuals committed to caring for themselves, one another and he environment in an ever-changing, global society.
- Be committed to excellent communication with current and prospective families, staff and the rest of the school leadership team
- Possess experience in a Montessori school
- Demonstrate a familiarity with federal rules regarding student educational records
- Exhibit a high degree of organization and attention to data and details
- Display excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be experienced with SIS databases, FACTS preferred.
COMPENSATION AND SCHEDULE
This is a full time, year round hourly non-exempt position. Rate of pay is dependent on education, training and experience. Benefits include medical, dental, disability and life insurance; 403b retirement plan; professional development allowance.
- View the full job description and additional instructions from our website, www.woodinvillemontessori.org
- Submit a cover letter, resume, and a completed employment application by mail or email.
Woodinville Montessori School is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com