Website Woodinville Montessori School
Learn. Grow. Become.
Woodinville Montessori School seeks an experienced Spanish Teacher for our High School program. The teacher will provide and teach a safe and engaging Spanish curriculum to students, with keen awareness of the functioning of the whole while also paying attention to individual and small group needs. Throughout the school year, the teacher will provide brief monthly written communications to parents regarding curriculum and activities for the month; and keep classroom teachers informed as to progress of students and topics introduced.
INTRODUCTION TO WMS
Woodinville Montessori School is fully accredited through 12th grade by NWAIS. Woodinville Montessori School is accredited by AMS for students aged 18 months to 17 years, and approved by Washington State through 12th grade.
Founded in 1983, Woodinville Montessori School is a diverse community of lifelong learners dedicated to the optimal intellectual, emotional, social, physical, ethical and spiritual development of each child using Montessori And contemporary methods. Our community exists to nurture creative, conscientious and productive individuals committed to caring for themselves, one another and he environment in an ever-changing, global society.
• Be passionate about Spanish language and culture
• Be committed to excellent communication with students, families, staff and the rest of the school leadership team
• Possess teaching experience in a school
• Exhibit a high degree of organization and attention to details
• Display excellent oral and written communication skills
• High School diploma required. Bachelor degree is preferable
• Two or more years’ classroom experience is preferable
• Understanding of and commitment to Montessori Philosophy
• Commitment to professional development and best practices in education
• Commitment to meeting the needs of each child
COMPENSATION AND SCHEDULE
This is a part time, salary exempt position. Salary is dependent on education, training and experience.
• View the job description and additional instructions from our website, www.woodinvillemontessori.org
• Please submit a cover letter, resume, and a completed employment application by mail or email.
Woodinville Montessori School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, nationality, religion, gender, sexual identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, national or ethnic origin, or other legally protected status in admission of otherwise qualified students, or in providing access to the rights, privileges, programs, or activities generally available to all students and their families, including educational policies, tuition assistance, and other school administered programs. Similarly, it does not discriminate in its hiring or employment practices.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com