Website Woodinville Montessori School
Learn. Grow. Become.
Woodinville Montessori School is fully accredited through 12th grade by NWAIS. Woodinville Montessori School is accredited by AMS for students aged 18 months to 17 years, and approved by Washington State through 12th grade.
Woodinville Montessori School seeks a detailed observer, adaptable and collaborative team member with a strong interest in Montessori philosophy and a love of learning and children. This position provides an excellent opportunity to be part of a Montessori classroom, where you will work closely with a trained Montessori teacher, and will learn “hands-on” about the Montessori Method. This position’s responsibilities are to assist the head teacher in maintaining a safe, clean and engaging learning environment for children ages 1-1/2 to 12 years of age.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be available to work Monday – Friday between the hours of 7:30am and 5:30pm
- Be committed to oversee the safety and well-being of students in the classroom as well as on the playground
- Carry out all preparation and clean up responsibilities
- Possess a background and experience in a Montessori school
- Exhibit a high degree of organization and attention to recordkeeping and details.
- Display excellent oral and written communication skills
- High School diploma required. Bachelor degree is preferable.
- Two or more years’ classroom experience is preferable.
- Classes in or certification in child development preferable.
- Infant/Child & Adult CPR (to be completed within 30 days of hire)
- First Aid (to be completed within 30 days of hire)
- HIV/Blood-borne Pathogens (to be completed within 14 days of hire)
- Food Worker Card (to be completed within 7 days of hire)
- Child Care Basics (to be completed within 90 days of hire)
- DCYF Portable Background check (to be completed prior to date of hire)
- Professional record up to date in MERIT Registry
Salary/Benefits: Salary is dependent on education and experience. Benefits include paid time off.
Application Process: Applicants should submit a resume, cover letter, and the employment application form found on our website.
Woodinville Montessori School is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org