Website Woodinville Montessori School
Learn. Grow. Become.
Woodinville Montessori School is fully accredited through 12th grade by NWAIS. Woodinville Montessori School is accredited by AMS for students aged 18 months to 17 years, and approved by Washington State through 12th grade.
Woodinville Montessori School seeks a detailed observer, adaptable and collaborative team member with a strong interest in Montessori philosophy and a love of learning and children for our early childhood school day and after school care programs. Qualified individuals must have experience working with school aged children, have obtained some course work in child development, and demonstrate joy in working with children.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be committed to oversee the safety and well-being of students in the classroom as well as on the playground
- Plan interesting and relaxing after school activities
- Prepare and serve snack
- Carry out all preparation and clean up responsibilities
- Possess a background and experience in a Montessori school
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of current research in human development and learning in support of the Montessori educational approach
- Exhibit a high degree of organization and attention to recordkeeping and details.
- Display excellent oral and written communication skills
- High School diploma required. Bachelor degree is preferable.
- Two or more years’ classroom experience is preferable
- Classes in or certification in child development preferable.
- Infant/Child & Adult CPR (to be completed within 30 days of hire)
- First Aid (to be completed within 30 days of hire)
- HIV/Blood-borne Pathogens (to be completed within 14 days of hire)
- Food Worker Card (to be completed within 7 days of hire)
- Child Care Basics (to be completed within 90 days of hire)
- DCYF Portable Background check (to be completed prior to date of hire)
- Professional record up to date in MERIT Registry
Salary/Benefits: Salary is dependent on education and experience. Benefits include medical, dental, disability and life insurance; 403b retirement plan; professional development allowance.
Application Process: Applicants should submit a resume, cover letter, and the employment application form found on our website.
Woodinville Montessori School is an Equal Opportunity Employer