The use of digital books and adaptive learning allows for a much more tailored and customizable learning experience, as teachers now have access to data on what exactly students are consuming, and how they’re coping with the concepts they’re trying to learn. Armed with this data, teachers can see if a student, or the class as a whole, is not grasping certain ideas or topics. This insight allows teachers to adjust their lessons accordingly and help at-risk students from falling behind or dropping out. The process is not simply one of providing data to teachers. Machine learning algorithms create predictive learning paths for students while they are studying. As students go through a course with adaptive learning software, these algorithms can serve up additional content for the student to study if reinforcement is needed, or allow the student to move ahead if the subject matter has already been mastered. READ MORE of Forbes article
Current Board Members
- Auburn Adventist AcademyHere You Are Family
- Concordia Christian Academy
- Evergreen Christian School
- La Salle High School
- Lynden Christian Schools
- Mount Vernon Christian School
- Northshore Christian AcademyNational Blue Ribbon Award Winning School 2019
- Saint George's SchoolInspiring scholars, athletes, and artists to serve and lead others.
- Seattle Country Day School
- Seattle Hebrew Academy
- St. Michael Parish School
- The Bear Creek School
- Three Rivers Christian SchoolTo prepare students from infancy thru 12th grade to impact the world for Christ.
- Eaton Arrowsmith Academy - Redmond
- Hillside Student Community School
- Northwest Christian SchoolPreschool-8th Grade where students consider themselves a family of friends.
- Renton Preparatory Christian SchoolLeading Private Education
- Spruce Street SchoolWhere students are valued for who they are.
- St. Anne SchoolENRICHING MIND, BODY, AND SOUL SINCE 1923
- St. Madeleine Sophie SchoolServe, Lead, Love and Learn
- University Child Development SchoolIgniting positive change
- Student Voices: Why the educational system is flawed, and what to do about it August 1, 2022
- WFIS recap of the State-CAPE’s Summer Institute July 27, 2022
- DCYF & PNMA establish robust system recognizing Montessori for “credit”. May 6, 2022
- Early Learning Directors meet with DCYF Licensing Lead May 2, 2022
- Washington state to extend a pandemic graduation waiver program until 2024 April 7, 2022