If your school leadership or address has changed since the spring, update this key information with the State Board of Education.  Please use the Private-School-Change-of-Information-Form and know it will take a week for SBE to input the new information.

The log-in requires knowledge of your school building code – a 4-digit number distinct to each campus. Please see EDS Access | SBE (wa.gov) if you need help using the EDS system to find your building code.  For additional support, contact privateschools@k12.wa.us.