This week OSPI formally announced contracts with vendors outlined below to provide the following direct services to schools as outlined through the EANS program:
- Training and professional development on sanitization, use of PPE, and minimizing the spread of disease.
- Redeveloping instructional plans, including curriculum development, for remote or hybrid learning, or to address learning loss.
- Initiating and maintaining education and support services or assistance for remote learning, hybrid learning, or to address learning loss.
If your school is interested in utilizing these services, you must ensure these details are outlined in your EANS application and reflected in the budget.
WFIS will be providing school leaders with opportunities to engage each of the three EANS service providers, details will be emailed to school leaders and posted on the WFIS Events page. Schools select the service / vendor by engaging the contact directly to develop a proposal.
The vendor submits an invoice monthly to OSPI for the services performed at each school and the costs associated with those services. OSPI deducts the costs of those services from the school’s allocation. Any costs above the amount the school budgeted for these services in the EANS application will be the responsibility of the school.
Have questions regarding the EANS program? Contact EANS@k12.wa.us(link sends e-mail)
- All Belong Center for Inclusive Education (Christian Learning Center):
- FACTS Education Solutions
- Contact: Jackie Degel(link sends e-mail), Regional Vice President
- Welcome to FACTS Management Company website
- Scope of Work document – FACTS Education Solutions
- Catapult Learning West, LLC