Annual Reporting Requirements
Private schools are required to submit reports each year to comply with Washington state law.
- Annual approval is through the State Board of Education each spring, typically in March.
- The Behavior and Weapons report, is filed using OSPI’s application through the Education Data System (EDS) and must be completed before September 1, 2020. If you have questions, please contact Mike Donlin at Mike.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enrollment and staffing report, was part of the Annual Approval this spring, but feedback from schools indicated that it would be preferable to have these data submissions go back to being separate submissions in the future..
- Private school participation in Federal Programs, through the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI), opens in January closes in March. Review OSPI’s Brief Description of Private School Equitable Services and contact the Title Funds Ombuds Julie Chace or MaryJo Johnson with questions.
- Immunization reporting, through the Department of Health, typically by November 1st each year.