Annual Reporting Requirements
Private schools are required to submit reports each year to comply with Washington state law.
- Annual approval, through the State Board of Education, by mid-March.
- Weapons report, through the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI) School Safety Center, by May to July.
- Enrollment and staffing report, through EDS, by the end of October.
- Private school participation in Federal Programs, through the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI), by January to March.
- Immunization reporting, through the Department of Health, by December 1, 2019.