Becoming a Teacher or Administrator
WA State Teacher Certification
Washington State will issue the Residency Teacher Certificate to applicants who provide documentation of meeting the following requirements:
- Already WA Certified Educators https://www.k12.wa.us/certification/teacher-certificate
- In State Program Completer Applicants https://www.k12.wa.us/certification/teacher-certificate/state-program-completer-applicants
- Out of State Applicants https://www.k12.wa.us/certification/teacher-certificate/out-state-applicants-teachers
- Foreign Trained Applicants https://www.k12.wa.us/certification/teacher-certificate/out-state-applicants-teachers/foreign-trained-applicants-teacher-certification
- Career & Tech Certification https://www.k12.wa.us/certification/teacher-certificate/career-and-technical-education-applicants
To Apply or Renew
Visit the OSPI Teacher Certificate webpage to get started.
Private School Certification
- AMS — https://amshq.org/Educators/Montessori-Careers/Become-a-Montessori-Educator
Washington State Administrator Certification
Full and Limited certificates you may apply for if you are completing or have completed a state of Washington approved administrator preparation program.
Full and Limited certificates you may apply for if you have completed an out-of-state administrator preparation program.
Full and Limited certificates you may apply for if you have previously held or currently hold a Washington Administrator Certificate.
My24/7ed.com offers easy to use online courses designed specifically to your individual needs. Earn clock hours, gain new experience and credits, and increase your salary range from the convenience of your desktop, laptop, tablet, or phone.
- Timely and relevant