WFIS Partners and Sponsors
WFIS administers programs to provide services to private and independent educators on behalf of the organizations listed. These caring companies collaborate with us to find innovative ways to help private and independent educators reach their full potential. WFIS Partners have a strategic alliance with WFIS, partnering to support our organizations’ long-term priorities. WFIS Sponsors underwrite specific events or programs, either on an annual schedule or for a defined window of time.
Professional development designed for your individual needs, result in a product you’ll actually use! My24/7 provides flexible online courses that can be accessed anytime, anywhere – on your desktop, mobile, tablet or phone. And My24/7is affordable: you can earn your salary increase now and pay later with their deferred, no interest payment plans.
Listening, learning, planning, and delivering form the foundation of our approach to helping our clients manage their employee benefit and risk control programs. As the trusted partner of more than 50 educational institutions, we recognize that each school is as unique as the students it serves. By taking time to understand the needs of their stakeholders, our focus is on assisting the school in maximizing the impact of its programs by leveraging each healthcare dollar, building a safe and secure environment for students, staff, and community, and managing the costs associated with employee benefits and risk management.
The number 1 choice for schools to manage billing and payments.
Blackbaud understands that families are the core customer of your school. That’s why we provide more payment plans and choices for your parents. Blackbaud makes it easy for families to pay. When paying for school is friendly and easy, your school will sustain and grow.
Access to enrollment and payment data is critical to making smart business decisions. We put powerful data at your fingertips in our dashboards and reports. We can customize information you want on reports you will use.
At Bell-Anderson Insurance, we offer comprehensive coverage solutions for private and independent schools. The benefits of our school insurance program include coverage for:
- Abuse & Corporal Punishment
- Directors’ & Officers’ Liability
- Catastrophic Accidental Medical
- Student accident and basic health
- Tuition Refund
- Umbrella Liability
PEMCO is proud to support private school educators and has been a long-time partner of WFIS. In addition to supporting professional development and staff meetings, PEMCO also recognizes educators through award programs like Teacher of the Year and Golden Apple Moments. PEMCO offers home, auto, renters, umbrella and boat insurance and even has a special discount for school employees! We’re here for you.
- A teacher founded PEMCO in 1949 and we have been serving educators ever since.
- As a school employee you will get special discounts on your auto and home insurance.
- PEMCO customer service means you’ll feel valued, cared for, and respected.
- Fast, fair claims service.
- Your premium payments support the local economy, because the Northwest is the only market we serve.
- You, the policy holder, own our company. Not stock holders on Wall Street.
Overwatch Risk Solutions
Each school is unique and a school’s security and safety program should be also. Industry and board-certified by the American Society of Industrial Security, our experts at Overwatch Risk Solutions LLC will collaborate with school leadership and key staff to provide tailored solutions and polices exclusive to your school and student population. In the words of Dr. Adam Gaffey Head of School, Robert F. Munroe Day School, Quincy, Florida: “It often takes experience to learn how to deal with the variety of ways that student safety can be put at risk.”
FACTS, a Nelnet company, is committed to making educational dreams possible through service and technology. FACTS serves more than three million students and families at over 11,500 schools, and manages $9 billion in tuition funds annually. FACTS offers schools a comprehensive suite of services including tuition management, a student information system, payment administration and processing, financial needs assessment, and online admissions/enrollment solutions.
Inspirus Credit Union
We are proud to support schools and educational programs that advance the lives of students throughout Washington State. By using our financial services, you are furthering our mission to make a difference in education. Plus you’ll enjoy more free services, lower loan rates, and better returns on deposits than most big banks.
- Accounts – checking, savings, retirement, certificates
- Loans & Credit – auto, home, recreational vehicles, and Visa® rewards credit card
- Services – nationwide surcharge-free ATMs, shared branching at over 5,000 locations, convenient digital banking, and 24/7 call center
- Education and Resources – online financial education for money management including youth programs, credit review, and housing guidance
Federally Insured by NCUA.
Have you ever wanted to-
- collaborate with a school in California studying an issue of global importance such as water shortages
- organize a debate with a history class at another school
- give students a fresh perspective on events in the Middle East by connecting with a class in that region
- organize a Spring Break trip to a school in France
- connect with a class in Argentina to work on language fluency
- find a mentor
- hire a Latin teacher to fill in during a maternity leave.
- find a school in Spain to go teach for a year
The GlobalEd Connector can help you make these connections. All that is needed is for you to register, fill out a profile and let the search begin. Please visit the site at www.globaledconnector.org and become a founding member.