On Thursday, September 17th, the Washington State Wire hosted a virtual debate between the general election candidates for Superintendent of Public Instruction: Chris Reykdal and Maia Espinoza. The candidates discussed a variety of topics related to Washington’s K–12 education system and the Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI).
Current Board Members
- Auburn Adventist AcademyHere You Are Family
- Concordia Christian Academy
- Evergreen Christian School
- La Salle High School
- Lynden Christian Schools
- Mount Vernon Christian School
- Northshore Christian AcademyNational Blue Ribbon Award Winning School 2019
- Saint George's SchoolInspiring scholars, athletes, and artists to serve and lead others.
- Seattle Country Day School
- Seattle Hebrew Academy
- St. Michael Parish School
- The Bear Creek School
- Three Rivers Christian SchoolTo prepare students from infancy thru 12th grade to impact the world for Christ.
- Eaton Arrowsmith Academy - Redmond
- Hillside Student Community School
- Northwest Christian SchoolPreschool-8th Grade where students consider themselves a family of friends.
- Renton Preparatory Christian SchoolLeading Private Education
- Spruce Street SchoolWhere students are valued for who they are.
- St. Anne SchoolENRICHING MIND, BODY, AND SOUL SINCE 1923
- St. Madeleine Sophie SchoolServe, Lead, Love and Learn
- University Child Development SchoolIgniting positive change
- DCYF & PNMA establish robust system recognizing Montessori for “credit”. May 6, 2022
- Early Learning Directors meet with DCYF Licensing Lead May 2, 2022
- Washington state to extend a pandemic graduation waiver program until 2024 April 7, 2022
- DOH Updated Guidance for K12 schools & childcare now in one merged document March 11, 2022
- A most positive shift during the 2021-22 school year March 9, 2022