Bullying is a complex situation that takes time and patience to overcome. But with patience and perseverance it can be done. And with the proper help and encouragement the bullying victim will emerge from the situation more resilient than ever before.
Read this article in VeryWell Family and share it with your school community to gain tools and skills with:
- How to Best Respond to a Bullying Victim
- Some Ways Bullying Victims Can Cope
- Why Do Bullying Victims Often Remain Silent About the Abuse?
- What Skills Should Kids Develop in Order to Prevent Bullying?
- Common Misconceptions About Bullying Victims
and much more